Whether you want a crystal design inspired by French Versailles styles or a simple modern design with iron accents, you can add new dimensions to your home décor with the right wall sconce. Wall sconces take your home decor to a new level, instantly adding intimacy and warmth to any room. Like other lighting fixtures, wall sconces vary in design from antique look, crystal studded, floral-inspired, rustic wall sconces to contemporary and transitional pieces. These fixtures are versatile enough to open up infinite design possibilities by accentuating framed work of art while creating a more relaxed setting. With both traditional and modern designs that can go with any décor, wall sconces offer the perfect amount of refined light.
Depending on your taste and preferences, browse our collection of wall sconces and discover the perfect lighting for your home. We offer wall sconces in every style, size, and color imaginable so you can get creative and find a look perfect for you. These fixtures are versatile enough to complete any room including the bedroom, kitchen and even bathroom and would be right at home in your version of Camelot. The wall sconce fits many kinds of lighting styles and preferences including organic looks as well as flame-like illumination. Give us a chance and browse our collection of wall sconces and discover the perfect lighting for your home.
Tips for Wall Sconce selection:
Here are some helpful design tips to keep in mind while choosing a wall sconce for your home:
· Use Contemporary styles if you want to provide a clean and sleek lighting accent to a room
· Depending on your room size and requirement, choose a fixture with has single, dual or even higher no. of sconces
· Try to buy all lighting fixtures (wall lights, ceiling lights, floor lamps etc) in a room from same collection which is in sync with overall room color and design theme. Buy all lighting fixtures for a room together as, being an imported product, some of them may not be available later.
· What better complement for light than the purity of crystal? Crystals gives decorative lighting an organic touch, a flame-like quality that is well-suited to classic or vintage decorating schemes. Whether you are re-creating the baroque elegance of Versailles or the cozy comfort of an old fashioned English inn, crystal wall sconces are ideal lighting choices to complete your redecorating project.
· Choose a sconce with feature as per your end use. For example, if you are looking for a sconce in bedroom for reading purpose, use spot light with pull switch feature. If you need a sconce which can rotate sideways, you can use wing arm wall lights.
· Keep the original copy of bill and warranty card safely in order to claim replacement or refund or repair if required in future
Tips for Wall Sconce installation:
Wall sconce installation is best left to professionals with electrical experience; however, one can successfully install their own sconces based on general guidelines by experts for wall sconce installation, which can be helpful in standard lighting arrangements. If you would like to install your new sconce, Bulbtiger recommends following tips to keep in mind before installing them at your home. However, please note that these are just guidelines and you are encouraged to use your imagination with your lighting design.
· Review and follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully to avoid any damage at the time of installation or possibly later during the operation.
· Before performing any work, turn off electrical power to the area of sconce installation at the circuit breaker box.
· If your sconce is shrink wrapped for protection, it is recommended to leave it on until you are ready to tighten the sconce to the wall.
· If a wired sconce style is not an option for you, Bulbtiger offers attractive plug-in sconces as well. Also, consider installing dimmer switches to enhance the mood created by your wall sconces.
· Where should you place your sconce? It is suggested to install a wall sconce 66”-78” above the floor to prevent it from being bumped. If you would like your sconce installed lower, we offers flush-to-wall sconces to fit your needs. In multiple-sconce situations, experts recommend placing them 6’-8’ apart for the best aesthetic balance.
· Consider where your sconces will be placed. If you will be looking up or down at your sconces, you may want to consider a closed style or a diffused sconce to prevent staring at bare bulbs. If your sconces are in a high-traffic area, flush-to-wall are a practical, yet stylish, solution.
· When installing wall sconces in an area such as a hallway, balance the look by placing them in a staggered pattern the length of the hallway.
· Make sure that lamp is attached to wall strongly and no internal part is left open.
If you have any questions regarding lighting, feel free to call our experts at +91-8800010988.