Green Savings you can bank
GreenLED is a breakthrough offering which combines modern product design, the latest LED technology and reliable heat management to deliver a long lasting efficient solution for offices and retail spaces. It is a revolutionary energy saving down-lighter which saves more than 50% energy compared to CFL down-lighters for same light output. The stylish GreenLED is an ideal replacement for your existing CFL down-lighters. Philips has estimated life savings of Rs 6,000 over a span of ~9 years/ 40,000 hours (assuming 12 hours usage every day and electricity cost of Rs 6 per unit).
Good quality lighting: highly efficient optical system ensuring an effective low-glare lighting solution.
Energy saving solution: high efficiency white reflector, high transmitive diffuser and high power LED’s deliver an effective energy efficient solution.
Attractive payback: 6 months, effective replacement for conventional CFL solutions, resulting in significant power saving and reduced operational costs.
Maintenance: Free service life: 40,000 burning hours of high efficiency LED’s ensure uninterrupted service life.
Easy installation: Compact, low-depth design allows installation in all kinds of ceiling systems.
Big Savings: Save Rs 6,000 over life span (based on 12 hours daily working and Rs 6 per unit electricity charges)
No Mercury: Green Earth.
Light Design features
Heat sink designed for efficient heat dissipation
High efficiency reflector ensure high DLOR (Downward Light Output Ratio)
Low depth, compact, easy to install design, fits in any ceiling
Diffuser made of high transmitive material, ensuring low light loss
|Type||: BBS170 1xDLED- 5000 PSU WH|
|Source||: Non Replaceable high wattage LED|
|Colour Temperature||: Cool White (5700K), Warm White (4000K)|
|Driver||: Constant current electronic driver|
|CRI||: Greater than 70|
|Optical System||: High efficiency white reflector|
|System Wattage||: 15W|
|Lumen output||: 850 Lumen|
|Material||: Die-cast aluminium housing|
|Mounting mode||: Recessed|
|Electronic Driver||: 160 – 270V / 50Hz|
|Power Factor||: Greater than 0.9|
|Product ID||: BBS170 1XDLED -5000 PSU WH|
|12NC No.||: 919515810044|
|Bod Dimensions (mm)||: 465 X 465 X 325 (8 pcs/ box)|
|Weight||: 0.63 (Net), 0.8 Kg (Gross)|
Actual Picture of an Office with GreenLEDs
- LED Bulb Brands In India
- Philips Master LED Price List
- Philips Lighting Range in India
- Vitrified Tiles Guide
- Did you know that LPG Cylinders have an expiry Date?
- Top 10 Solar Inverter Brands in India
- Solar Powered Lights in India
- Solar Table Fans in India
- Solar USB Mobile Phone and Laptop Chargers in India
- Fans with Lights in India
- sksridhar on 10 UPVC Door and Window Manufacturers in India
- guild wars 2 gold on New generation of LEDs could be brighter and more efficient
- Sanjay on Bladeless Fans in India
- Sanjay on Bladeless Fans in India
- Ratna Raju.V on BPL StudyLite LED table lamp review
- michaelmcollier on Cabinet lighting ideas – Bright and Brilliant options
- Adi on Philips LED bulb Price List in India
- Kiara on Two-cap bulb: a truly innovative design
- ashwin vora on Bladeless Fans in India
- thefightbetting on Philips to develop substitute for rare earth metals
Tagsantique fans architecture Bajaj bathroom lights Bathroom wall lights Ceiling Fans CFL CFL Lamps decorative fan Decorative Lights designer lights ecomoods economy table lamps expensive fans Floor lamps Garden Light Garden Lights Green LED home decor home lighting innovative Interior Design kitchen lights LED bulbs led lamps LED lights LED Strips LED Table Lamps lighting lighting ideas lighting tips living room lights motion sensor lights motors Multi-color LED Lamps Philips kitchen lights Philips LED Bulbs Post lamps Price List price list of motors rare earth metals study lamps table lamps under cabinet lights Usha Hunter fans